Frequently Asked Questions
The use of the products
- How to use our products?
- Will I use the regular range for an 85 Litres system?
- Is it necessary to mix BioDigest (or other product) with water before administering to the aquarium or it can be poured directly into the tank?
- What mix of PRODIBIO products would be recommended to a hobbyist with a reef aquarium? After how long can the benefits start to be seen?
- What mix of PRODIBIO products would be recommended to a hobbyist who wants to start an aquarium?
- What are the doses of BioClean Salt and Reef Booster for a tank of 170 litres with a sump of 95 litres?
- Why is it necessary to use BioDigest every two weeks?
The Conservation of the products
- How to break a vial ?
- What made PRODIBIO decide to encapsulate their products inside glass vials rather than in plastic bottles ?
- What is the function of the small tube of rubber placed in each box?
The Questions varied
- What kind of products is advised to put in a tank with sea anemones?
- How effective are the products for a reef aquarium with high nitrate levels and how long to solve the problem?
- Do BioTrace and BioVert contain copper? Is this copper could be a problem for invertebrates like shrimps?
- What is advised for the presence of cyanobacteria? The aquarium is a 300 litres with a regular change of water and a nitrate level of 25mg/l.
- Do BioDigest can be used in a marine tank which contains a lobster intended for human consumption with a temperature of the water of 7 or 8°C?
- With a treatment for the infestation of Derbesia algae, it is possible to use the Reef Booster in the same time or it will encourage the Derbesia algae growth ?
- What should we do if we are cut with a vial?